The MyFo TriSport App is specifically designed to gather and present relevant news and information specifically relating to tri-sports (including triathlon, swimming, biking and running) for enthusiasts around the world. The App pulls information from thousands of sources and displays the most relevant tri-sport information gathered over a set time period.
Comments / Questions / Concerns – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the FREE MyFo TriSport App from the Apple store or use the web version (Android version coming soon). CLICK ON ICONS BELOW!
Provide a valid email address and at least (8) character alphanumeric password
Once you login, you will see all four TriSport topics listed and the articles from the week that are the most relevant to each topic based on the tailored profiles which are also being constantly updated. The MyFo TriSport App is preloaded with Triathlon (default), Swim, Bike and Run “profile documents” (PDs) that serve as the basis for the MyFo worldwide topical information searches.
- Click the TriSport Topic you are interested in (Triathlon, Swim, Bike or Run) to view the list of the most relevant articles specific to the chosen topic
- Click the article title you want to view to display the full text
You can change the time range for your search by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the page (past day, 3 days, week, month, or year; or any time)
Additional Features – You Can:
- Bookmark articles of interest to you for easy retrieval in the future by clicking “Add Bookmark”
- Click icons to share articles with others via email, text and social media apps.
- Comment on articles by using comment text box displayed at the bottom of each article
Submit your favorite articles as Profile Documents (PDs) if you believe they will improve the global information search for relevant information on TriSport topics. New PDs will be reviewed by the TriSport “Profiler”—a subject matter expert– and the appropriate content will be added to the PDs currently being used by the MyFo algorithms to search the globe.